ISRO Exam Pattern 2019: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the most prestigious organizations to work for in India. ISRO Centralized Recuirtment Board has invited application from candidates who want to secure a Scientist/Engineer job in ISRO. Candidates from Civil, Electrical, Architecture, and RAC streams can visit the website and apply online for the ISRO Exam. ISRO Exam will be conducted on 10th March 2019 and the last day to fill up the application form is on 15th Jan 2019.
Students who are appearing for ISRO Exam should be aware of ISRO Exam Pattern 2019 in order to start their preparation. The ISRO Exam Pattern for all Scientist and Engineer post is the same. In this article, we will provide you with all the detailed information regarding ISRO Exam Pattern 2019. Read on to find out everything about ISRO Exam Pattern.
ISRO Exam Pattern 2019
Before getting into the details of ISRO Exam Pattern, let’s have an overview of ISRO Exam 2019:
|Exam Name||ISRO Exam|
|Conducting Body||ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board|
|Exam Date||10th March 2019|
|Category||ISRO Exam Pattern|
Let us now look into the details of ISRO Exam Pattern 2019.
ISRO Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
Candidates who have secured 65% or 6.84 CGPA in B.E/B. Tech. are eligible to apply for ISRO Recruitment for the post of Scientist/Engineer. The ISRO Selection Procedure consists of two stages and they are listed below:
- Stage 1: Written Test
- Stage 2: Personal Interview
ISRO Exam Pattern For Written Test
The Written Test is the first stage of the selection process. The ISRO Exam Pattern for Written Test for all the three streams is the same and is tabulated below:
|Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
- There will be a total of 80 questions in the exam.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- Total marks of the exam are 240.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Only objective type questions are asked in the exam.
- The medium of the language will be English.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The ISRO exam will be held in offline mode only.
ISRO Exam Pattern: Centers For ISRO Written Test
The ISRO Written Test will be conducted in 12 cities all across the country. These are listed as under:
- New Delhi
ISRO Exam Pattern For Personal Interview
After the Written Test is completed, the ISRO Results will be announced. Candidates who meet the cutoff specified by the officials of ISRO will be selected to appear for the next round – the Personal Interview. The details regarding the personal interview will be notified by the officials and candidate must attend his/her Personal Interview in the venue as specified by the officials.
In the Personal Interview round, the officials will ask questions and examine the candidates, whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties of Scientist/Engineer at ISRO. Candidates must secure a minimum 60 percent marks in the Personal Interview round. Later the officials will announce the shortlisted candidates in the Personal Interview. These candidates who are shortlisted in Personal Interview round will be appointed as a Scientist/Junior Engineer in the prestigious Indian Space Research Organization.
ISRO Exam Pattern: Instructions Regarding ISRO Interview
Some of the instructions that candidate must follow for the Personal Interview round of ISRO Recruitment are as under:
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the online application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application submitted online, at the time of interview.
- If any information furnished online is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
Apply for the exam and start your ISRO preparation right away. Go through the ISRO Scientist/Engineer syllabus and finish all the topics at the earliest. Then take mock tests and work on your weaknesses.
Now you are provided with all the detailed information regarding ISRO Exam Pattern 2019 and we hope this article helps you. If you have any doubt regarding ISRO Exam Pattern, drop your comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.